Monday, October 27, 2008

Grandkids Visit

Hello!! As I was looking over the photos of the weekend with the grandkids. One kept sticking out in my mind. I just couldn't resist showing you this one first. So here it is!!!


Another DOUBLE RINGER for gramma!!!


Okay. Here is the good parts of our visit. I was collecting toys for the little ones. And sure enough it paid off the first day. Look at AJ with all the Legos.

Look at this little kid. He sure does appreciate his gramma.

Since we had Cassandra and Katrina and Brookie, we decided to make the best of their visit. So we went to the nursery and got those trees I've been wanted to add to the yard for shade. Here are our little kids working hard.
Well, that is just a few of the photos. I'll post more later. As you can imagine, I'm tired. We planted those trees. Went to yard sales. Made cookies. AND played Monopoly till midnight. Whew!
Talk later................

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Sounds and looks like fun!